You are here
PRESSURE MEMBRANE EXTRACTOR, 0 TO 15 BAR
The 1000 Pressure Membrane Extractor incoporates disposable cellulose membranes in the extraction of water from soil samples over a pressure range of 0 to 15 bars.
A compression diaphragm in the lid holds the samples in firm contact with the membrane, ensuring proper hydraulic contact needed for the extraction process.
The Pressure Membrane Extractor includes the following components:
- Top and bottom plates
- 5/8" (1.6 cm) high by 11" (28 cm) inside diameter cylinder
- Clamping bolts
- Cylinder seal O-rings
- Screen drain plate
- Compressing diaphragm
- Eccentric clamping screw assembly.
- Connecting hoses (2 required)
- Cut celullose membrane discs
- PM Hinge
- Torque wrench with socket are ordered separately.
- Soil sample retaining rings and cylinders of various heights are available separately.
1000G2 1-1/4" Cylinder ring
1000G3 1-7/8" Cylinder ring
1000G4 3-1/2" Cylinder ring